ECO-FRIENDLY TRAPS FOR FLYING PESTS AND SNAILS
IDEAL AID IN FLYING PESTS CONTROL
INDISPENSABLE TOOL IN ORGANIC FARMING
- Our bio trap have been designed for pest control in agriculture, farming, beekeeping, orchards, vegetable gardens and green areas in general.
- They provide an effective natural defence against flying insects and an eco-friendly solution to infestations of snails and slugs, both in professional and private farming and agriculture.
- Thanks to their continuous mass trapping, they encourage a significant reduction in the use of pesticides.
- Simple and eco-friendly: fast to put together, they make use of recyclable everyday containers, such as plastic water bottles and glass honey jars.
- Inexpensive, re-usable and long lasting: they are made of very tough plastic material.
- Natural: the baits for our flying pest traps are made with common and easily available food, which vary according to the insects to be trapped, and do not harm the populations of pollinating insects, such as bees and bumblebees.
- All our products are made and certified Made in Italy.
- Click on a trap to find out the recipes for baits.
- For each trap, we suggest suitable DIY recipes, tested by years of experience and in many trials by experts.
ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE PATENTED AND CERTIFIED MADE-IN-ITALY
(Original inventions and production by Roberto Carello since 2004)
Selective and eco-friendly insect trap, suitable for orchards, gardens, vegetable gardens and apiaries. Ideal for catching wasps, hornets, house flies and fruit flies by recycling plastic bottles.
An eco-friendly insect trap that combines visual and food attractiveness. It can be prepared at home by recycling 1 kg honey jars. It is used for wasps, hornets, fruit flies and blowflies.
A snail trap equipped with a simple and effective dispenser for the safe distribution of snail baits without contact with cultivated soil. Ideal for organic farming.
Highly selective ecological trap for Drosophila Suzukii (Asian midge). Useful for mass trapping, essential for detecting the presence of the Drosophila. Ideal for protecting berry and thin-skinned fruit.
Environmentally friendly and selective insect trap for the protection of berry crops through continuous mass trapping. Ideal for controlling Drosophila Suzukii in vineyards and berry cultivations.
Sfera Trap can be used in all environments, both inside and outside preventing flying pest infestations in barns, stables, greenhouses, orchards, olive groves, gardens, etc.
All our traps are reusable and recyclable for many seasons. Tap Trap, Vaso Trap, Sfera Trap and Lima Trap are inventions and registered trademark patents of Roberto Carello and Vanda Bellini